This is What We Offer: The homeyness and comfort of having your own apartment; privacy; and convenience to everything in downtown Durango. Guests like that we’re so unique we don’t staff a concierge or reception desk clerk.
We’re a small, privately owned Inn with four rooms to meet the needs of different travelers, from one-night guests to business travelers on extended stay in our town.
If No One’s On Site, How Do I Get In? When you confirm your reservation with a credit card, you’ll be given a security code for access into the building. Your room key will be in your door when you arrive.
What If I Have Questions While I’m There? Contact numbers are posted in each room if you need to reach us during your stay.
What Is The Parking Situation? We have two small parking spaces in the alley behind the Inn. We also provide one permit per room for any Durango city parking lot (as close as a half block from the Inn). You’ll find the permit hanging on the bulletin board in your room, along with a map of downtown lots. When checking out please leave the permit for future guests.
Anything Else I Should Know?
- For your comfort, we're "no-smoking and no-pets."
- Indoor bike and ski storage available.
- We appreciate your thoughtfulness in leaving your room key behind when you leave. Keys accidentally brought home may be mailed to us at PO Box 472, Durango CO 81303. Unfortunately we have to charge $150 for lost keys.
- During your stay be sure to notice the beautiful hardware, key-plates and door hinges from the turn-of-the-century throughout some of the rooms. We also have a Scrapbook on display detailing some of the building’s history.
- Most importantly, please let us know about you. Each room has a Guest Journal and we’d love to know your thoughts on Durango and
- We do not provide daily cleaning service but bring fresh towels and remove trash every third day.